1. Trust Jesus Christ today!
2. Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God’s help.
3. Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
4. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
5. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
7. If you have received Jesus Christ as your Savior, as a Christian you should
9. Talk to God in prayer every day.
10. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
11. Tell others about Christ.